The English Premier League has returned this midweek. The fans of the English football are now anticipating the games to be played this midweek. In this article, we shall be taking a look at the EPL fixtures that will be played on Wednesday the 19th of October.
1. By 7:30 p.m. Nigerian time, Arsenal will be at home against Manchester City in the English Premier League. This is the most important game in the English Premier League this midweek. Arsenal are currently topping the English Premier League and they are four points ahead of Manchester City who are second on the log. Even though Arsenal lose the match, they will remain top on the log.
2. Bournemouth and Southampton will be battling each other by 7:30 p.m. Nigeria time. The game will be so unpredictable because both Southampton and Bournemouth are strong forces in the English Premier League.
3. The same 7:30 p.m., Chelsea will be in action against Brentford in the English Premier League. Chelsea are currently fourth on the log, despite having a game in hand. Chelsea have everything it takes to claim the maximum points from the game against Brentford. Although the Blues are away in the game, but they have the quality to win the match. Remember, Chelsea have won their last five matches across all competitions.
4. By 7 p.m. Nigeria time, West Ham United, will be in action against Liverpool in the English Premier League. This will be a difficult game to predict because both Liverpool and West Ham United have lacked consistency this season. The fact that Liverpool defeated Manchester City last weekend is enough motivation for them to claim another win in the English Premier League this midweek.
5. Another big game in the English Premier League this weekend is the game between Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur. It’s another tough match in the English Premier League. Their last meeting ended 3-2 in favor of Manchester United courtesy of the hat-trick from Cristiano Ronaldo.